The precautions our chefs and staff are taking, and how we plan to keep our customers safe during the Covid-19 lockdown.
We’ll be open for takeaway only on Thursdays. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 4pm - 9pm.
We will be taking orders from customers calling the restaurant from 3pm each day.
All customers will be given a time for collection. There will be a queueing system outside where the customer's name will be called when their order is ready. Only when collection is ready, will one person be able to step into the restaurant to pay and collect. Anyone who hasn't pre-ordered must call whilst waiting in the queue.
1. Browse the menu on our website
2. Call 0141 357 3033 to place your order (3-9pm only)
3. We will allocate you a collection time
4. You’ll be asked to wait outside and we’ll call your name when your food is ready
1. Taking all the staff's temperature before starting their shift
2. Checking on our staff's wellbeing, any signs of illness will result in staff being sent home
3. Emphasising the frequency of hand washing for 20 seconds
4. Supplying our staff with new daily face coverings and gloves
5. Frequent cleaning of all surfaces and disinfecting of objects that are touched frequently
6. Installation of a divider screen to protect staff and customers at the customer collection point
7. Sanitising gel station for all staff
8. Kitchen staff have their zoned areas of working so that they are distancing themselves whilst working
Wudon Noodle & Sushi Bar is a family run restaurant business based in Glasgow's west end. Managed by two sisters, our menu is influenced by our mum's home cooking and our love for food. We serve a fusion of Eastern flavours from China, Japan and Thailand and combine fresh ingredients with authentic oriental flavourings to give you tasty and healthy dishes.
Learn about how we plan to keep our customers safe during the Covid-19 lockdown.
All the delights of Wudon in a noodle pail at home. Call 0141 357 3033 for pre-order collection (4-9pm).
Tuesday to Sunday: 16.00-21.00.
Orders taken by phone from 16.00.