New Year Resolutions Made Easy!
It’s January, and chances are, if you indulged over the festive season, you’re thinking about how you can be a bit healthier in 2018. Maybe you’re committing to Dry January, or cutting out chocolate, cake and takeaways?
You might be ready to lock yourself away and kiss goodbye to your social life, because there’s just no way to could go out for dinner with friends and keep up this new found fresh and healthy lifestyle you are embarking upon?
Well, that’s simply not true! Here at Wudon, fresh is what we do best. We combine fresh ingredients with authentic oriental flavourings to give you tasty and healthy dishes. Plus, we offer a great range of non alcoholic drinks, including our flowering teas, helping keep you on track for a dry January!
Here are few things you probably didn’t know about how we cook at Wudon:
· All our sushi is hand rolled, and made to order by our sushi chef. So it’s always super fresh!
· Our food is cooked in extremely hot woks, so we use very little oil in our cooking
· We use rapeseed oil which has the lowest saturated fat of any culinary oil
· Once all the veg is prepared for our dishes, it takes little time to cook in the wok, which is why our food is served fast. Not all fast food is bad for you!
· Some of our favourite healthy dishes are Teriyaki Salmon, Teriyaki Beef, Pak Choi, Goma Miso Ramen and Tom Yum Udon.
Don’t get us wrong, we still love to serve up some more indulgent dishes, as life is all about balance, but the most important thing to us is that it’s always fresh. So, come and join us in 2018 as we continue to champion Fresh Eats here at Wudon!